World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.

World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.He has done a lot to humanity! He taught over 10000 students both young and old english-languge and other s cience subjects. He is also a computer programmer;repairer;teacher and blogger!

Sunday 18 August 2013

THE RUNNING BANANA TREE!


**********////////...........The Running Banana Tree!////..............*******************
There was a day in my child hood life that i saw a running banana tree. That day i was scared and at the same time amazed!

***********Read in peace & love..........Don't feel unhappy!*********************
One day i was going to fetch water to bath at about 5 a.m in the morning before i went to school. I woke up and i washed my face with a cup of water and brushed my teeth.
I took my bucket and i went with a neighbour whom we both attended the same school. On our way going we heard some strange noises of bush pigs and we were scared.
I and my neighbour saw a man with cutalss and gun who was running after a bush pig. That Man was an "HUNTER"

JAMES DADA'S AIRPLANE














This hunter could not catch the bush pig and decided to set the bush on fire which consist of some banana plantation and one of the banana got running away from fire which shocked the hunter,me and my neighbour.
 

SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA

No comments:

Post a Comment