World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.

World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.He has done a lot to humanity! He taught over 10000 students both young and old english-languge and other s cience subjects. He is also a computer programmer;repairer;teacher and blogger!

Tuesday 6 August 2013

I AM AT TOP OF A HIGH TOWER!


believe it or not i am on top of a high tower! This tower has a high mast on it and allows me to see the other side of the world
When i looked from a high mast from the tower i saw an American Eagle who whistles to me and said that it likes to be my good friend!
i was amazed,i looked again and i saw a polar bear who says to me that we should visit Russia and i was enthralled;and i looked back and i saw a Kangaroo who said to me that we should visit Australia and finally looked front and i saw a swallow butterfly who said to me that we should visit Brazil!!
Then i now understand that i am top of a high tower
I was in Sao -paulo sunny beach a king fisher said to me scientist james dada oruwa welcome to my territory
i am a top of a high tower







http://cevymoose.blogspot.com

I LIKE TO TO BE YOUR GOOD FRIEND SCIENTIST JDO!

SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA WELCOME TO SAO-PAULO.

JAMES DADA WE LIKE YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment