World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.

World of wwwferarrigoose a.k.a SCIENTIST JAMES DADA ORUWA.He has done a lot to humanity! He taught over 10000 students both young and old english-languge and other s cience subjects. He is also a computer programmer;repairer;teacher and blogger!

Wednesday 7 August 2013

DUSTY ROAD IN THE WINTER TIME!


I was walking one day in the North-pole along -35°c wearing my jacket suit and boot with helmet on my head
As i walked and looked the Artic pole,i saw the black sea and i saw schools of fishes,i saw the Russian submarine and i decided to walked on..............

When i continued my walking,i saw a beautiful Hare who called me by name "JAMES DADA"
What are doing here it asked me,i said to it i came to visit the North-pole,it then said to me that was beautiful but there are some conditions to fulfilled while walking with me!
These are the conditions
<01>Do not speak aloud! <2>Do not be frightened
<3>Do whatever i asked you to do
<4> Always appreciate my effort
As we were walking together,then suddenly there was a cold breeze and afterwards there were a strong hot breeze and we started to walked hurriedly
<5>As we walked hurriedly,then there dust blowing all over the places and Hare asked that we should run a race instead
There was a long race between me and Hare of 200 metres long and beautiful Hare won the race
Then finally i asked beautiful Hare its name,she said to me my name is ""NAOMI"
I really admired beatiful "NAOMI" walking with me in the"DUSTY ROAD IN THE WINTER TIME"

http:bbc3.webs.com****************************************..........................+
http://newyorkk.moonfruit.com@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************/////////////
SCIETIST JAMES DADA ORUWA
IT EXPERT AND SCIENCE TEACHER

DUSTY ROAD IN THE WINTER TIME

BEAUTIFUL HARE"NAOMI"


No comments:

Post a Comment